Wellness Day Spa and Beauty Salon
Relax, Rejuvenate, Remember
We aim to create a healthy environment of peace and tranquility. Hence, we have a strict NO-SMOKING policy. We would also request you to observe the PUT-MOBILE-ON-SILENT mode when at the spa.
Journey to a Better Spa Experience
What to wear
Loose-fitting clothes are recommended. We do provide bathrobes, disposable under-garments (during the treatments), towels and slippers for your comfort and convenience.
Spa Visit - Reservation policy
Reservation for your preferred services is recommended. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment. Please make known your interest to use bath facilities when making reservation.
Please inform us at least 30 minutes in advance if you cannot make your appointment time. We will endeavor to give you the next time slot, with minimal wait. Failure to do so may result in losing your time slot and preferred therapist. In some cases, you may not have the full allocated time of the service should the spa be busy.
Spa Health Questionnaire & Consultation
Our reception will be able to assist you in choosing and formulating your preferred service. You will be asked to fill a Spa Health Questionnaire. Please take time to answer all questions thoroughly and alert our Spa Receptionist to any medical concerns and/or physical ailments.
For our Women Guests
If you are pregnant or menstruating we recommend you avoid treatments using deep pressure, steam room and all hydrotherapy treatments.
Personal Items & Jewelry
We have locker facility to store your belongings. We advise you to remove all jewelry prior to your treatments. The spa is not responsible for any loss of personal items and belongings.
Service tax of 10.3% of the bill amount will be charged for all our services as per government rules.
We accept cash and the following credit cards
Code Of Conduct
- Please communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns.
- Communicate complete and accurate health information.
- Please treat staff and others guests with courtesy and respect.
- Use products, equipment and therapies as directed.
- We respect our clients’ dignity and privacy. We also expect our valued clients’ to maintain dignity of our therapists.
- In case of cross-gender treatments, any form of sexual solicitations is not tolerated and will be reported to the authorities.
- Kindly adhere to the spa policy and procedures. In case of any violation, it is at the discretion of the spa management to discontinue the services.